- 1. Feel free to ask us for our cup templates.
- 2. The design must be provided in an Adobe Illustrator (.AI) or high resolution PDF file.
- 3. All text in the design is outlined.
- 4. Define colors with CMYK or Pantone colors.
- 5. Leave 3mm white strip on the bottom of the design to avoid ink smears while stacking cups.
- 6. Include any special instructions with your order.
Offset Printing (for paper products): MOQ 50,000pcs
- • Oil based ink.
- • Preferred method of printing for all paper cups.
- • Pros: lower MOQ requirement, lower production cost.
- • Cons: ink odor may be present with full coverage printing.
- • Available with all cup sizes.
Flexo Printing (for paper products): MOQ 200,000pcs
- • Water based ink.
- • Suggested for larger volume order (above 200,000pcs).
- • Limited sizes available.
- • Pros: no ink odor issue.
- • Cons: higher MOQ requirement.
UV Offset Printing (for paper products): MOQ 50,000pcs
- • UV ink (Volatile Organic Compounds Free)
- • UV ink cures instantly when exposed to ultra violet light and results in a durable & odor-free image.
- • Suggested for small volume order with full coverage design
- • Pros: no ink odor issue, superior finishes than conventional inks.
- • Cons: higher cost
- • Limited sizes available